Class A CDL Training
When most people think about becoming a truck driver, they’re thinking about our Class A CDL training program. At 2nd Chanz Truckin Academy, we train you to drive big rigs such as tractor trailer trucks. So, even if you have no truck driving experience, we can help you. Classroom instruction coupled with behind-the-wheel training, prepares students for both the skills test and written CDL exams.
Students will also learn the skills required by the DMV to earn a California CDL with endorsements. These endorsements include hazmat, airbrakes, tanker, doubles and triples.
Requirement For Class A CDL Training:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Valid California driver’s license is required
- A commercial learner’s permit is necessary
- DOT physical
- Legally able to be employed in the United States
- Read, write, speak and understand English
After completing this course, students are prepared for entry-level employment as commercial truck drivers. This include locally and over-the-road (OTR).
What Students Will Learn:
- Pre-trip Inspection
- Maneuvering the vehicle
- Safe driving practices
- State traffic laws
- Logbook Instruction
- Accident reporting
- In-cab instruction while on the road driving